|Patent Agent Finder
|Territory Planner Tool
|1) Innovation indicators: great ideas, caution points, warnings, concern areas
2) Could you get a patent?
3) Is your idea new?
4) Patent information
5) Business information Send us a comment
To get to the 'making money' stage you are very likely to need funding, and to
get investors interested you will need:
A) a new idea and a business plan that are difficult to fault;
B) to have filed for a patent;
C) to be able to display confidence that it is likely to be granted; and
D) not to have told anyone your idea except through a confidential disclosure
Patenting is not an easy or cheap process, so to avoid wasting your time and
money - follow these simple steps:
1) Use our tips and pointers to identify strengths & weaknesses in your
2) Use our eligibility flow chart to help you determine whether you are likely to
be eligible for patent protection.
3) Use our guide to patent searching to see whether you are likely to be able
to get patent protection for it.
4) Use our general patents information page and general business
information page bring you up to speed on issues which affect innovators.
Warning: Nothing in these documents constitutes legal advice. Talk to a
business advisor and an intellectual property advisor in your country before
taking any action or making any decisions.
|© 2005 PatentlyProtected.com All rights reserved
Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice, an offer, an offer to treat or a legal relationship.
Always check with your IP consultant.